Date and time: April 27, 2017, 9.30-15.00
Organizer: Independent Association of Ukrainian banks (NABU), a law firm N&D
Venue: office of the NEB, m. Kyiv, vul. Velyka Vasylkivska, 72, 3 entrance, 3 floor.
Questions for discussion:
- The law of Ukraine "On financial restructuring": new opportunities for business and banking sector.
- Implementation in Ukraine of international experience in financial restructuring. Features Of "Kyiv Approach".
- Practical application of mechanisms for financial restructuring. What can expect in business?
- Arbitration. Features.
- The Role Of The Secretariat.
- T-factor: the tax issues.
- Problematic legal issues.
- The role of the AMC.
- Protection of interests of creditors in the procedure of financial restructuring.
- Problems and challenges of business in the financial restructuring. What to pay attention at the beginning of the restructuring procedure.
Participants of the discussion:
- Elena Korobkova, the Executive Director of the NABOO.
- Alexander Creneti, senior associate litigation and arbitration practice N&D, the referee in the procedure of financial restructuring.
- Representatives of the EBRD and the "Big four".
- Olga bilay, member of the Supervisory Board for financial restructuring.
- Sergey Papernik, the Chairman of the Arbitration Committee.
- Julia Kostecki, Chairman Of The Secretariat.
- Sergey Benedick, head of antitrust, corporate and M&A law firm of N&D.
- Elena Gadomski, chief expert of Department of monitoring of state aid of the Department of competition policy of the AMCU.
For representatives of banks-members of NABU participation in the roundtable is free, but registration is required. Fill out the registration form on the link.
In case of any problems with clicking on the link, please send the information to the coordinator of the Committee NABU on the protection of the rights of creditors – Vyacheslav Lysenko: email@example.com. Be sure to specify I. P. to the party, position and contact details (telephone, e-mail).
In case you have any questions related to registration, please contact us by phone +380 (44) 300-10-15.
Registered participants will receive confirmation of registration and the current Programme of the round table. We kindly ask to send applications for participation to ensure proper working conditions for all participants.
Media representatives please akkreditovyvalisj e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +380 (50) 355-13-05.